At Madame Tussauds Sydney we offer a Guided Tour for an additional charge per student.
With our guided tours, our specially trained presentations staff will guide your class through the attraction.
Our guided tour includes:
- A briefing by our trained staff at the Madame Tussauds entry foyer
- A talk on the global history of Madame Tussauds
- An informative and educational tour that contains curriculum links through 5 zones; History, World Leaders, Sport and Music
- An interactive show on how wax figures are made in our Authentic History zone followed by a question and answers session
- Max group size; 35 / Larger groups may be split / Limited availability
For more information and to make a booking enquiry please visit here.